Opportunity Fund V
RockFarmer Properties’ newest investment offering, Opportunity Fund V, is comprised of multi-family assets in prime Texas markets. The first phase of Opportunity Fund V is now fully subscribed, with Phase 2 having launched this month to existing and new investors.
- Fund V includes 6 high-quality assets in Austin and Dallas-Fort Worth, encompassing over 1,200 rental units
- All In-place rents are significantly below comparable market rates, offering outstanding value-add potential and cash flow
- Texas has seen rapidly growing workforce populations to match top-tier company relocations, as both Austin and Dallas-Fort Worth have far outpaced New York City population growth over the past decade
- Multi-family real estate continues to outperform other asset classes, and real estate funds have been shown as time-tested hedges against macroeconomic volatility, and more likely to generate stable, risk-adjusted returns
- In addition to Texas, Fund V is also seeking investment opportunities in distressed and/or value-add New York City real estate
RockFarmer has evaluated thousands of investment opportunities and has acquired over 70 ownership interests, totaling over $2 billion owned, managed, or sold.
Do you want to be part of Fund V? For more on how to invest, visit our Investor Data Room here.
ROCKFARMER OPPORTUNITY FUND V HOLDINGS
SoNA Apartment Homes
Built in 1985
Apex Apartment Homes
Built in 1979
98Fifty Apartment Homes
Built in 1980
Henry Heights Apartments
Built in 1986
Residence at Lake Highlands Apartments
Built in 1969
Built in 1973/1983